terms and conditions – 10% discount code
- The 10% Discount will be valid from 06:00 on 26/05/2022. The discount will expire on 30/06/2022 at 23:59
- The promotion comprises of customers being eligible to receive a 10% discount when purchasing a new Temporary Insurance Policy or Learner Driver Insurance Policy from the Promoter (the “Discount”)
- To apply for the Discount customers must enter the Discount code listed on the advert when purchasing a new Learner Driver Insurance or Temporary insurance Policy at
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- Each discount code is only valid for one use per customer.
- The minimum spend when using the voucher is £1.00.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this promotion in whole or in part in the event that it is necessary to do so.
- The terms and conditions of this promotion do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any Veygo Insurance policy which may be purchased.
- Applications for insurance policies provided by the Promoter are subject to its normal terms and conditions including its underwriting criteria. The Promoter reserves the right to decline any application for any insurance policy at its absolute discretion and is not obliged to disclose any reason for rejection. In these cases, the customer will not be eligible to receive the Discount.
- Any fraudulent activity or abuse relating to the receipt and use of the Discount may result in the forfeiture of the Discount and termination of the insurance policy.
- Veygo is a trading name of Able Insurance Services Limited. Able Insurance Services Limited is registered in England and Wales at Tŷ Admiral, David Street, Cardiff,
- CF10 2EH (Reg. No. 02890075). Able Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm reference number: 311649).These terms and conditions are to be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.