- Veygo is a trading name of Able Insurance Services Limited. Able Insurance ServicesLimited is registered in England and Wales at Floor 4, No. 3, Capital Quarter, Cardiff, CF10 4BZ (Reg. No. 02890075). Able Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority (Firm reference number: 311649).
- The promotion comprises of students being eligible to receive a 14.7% discount when purchasing a new Temporary Insurance Policy or Learner Driver Insurance Policy from the Promoter (the “Discount”).
- To apply the Discount customers must enter the Discount code V3YGO147 when purchasing a new Learner Driver Insurance or Temporary Insurance at www.Veygo.com. When you get to ‘your final quote’ page, you will see a blue link for ‘add a promotional code’ just under the price. If you enter the code, it will automatically deduct the credit from your final price.
- The Discount will begin at 4pm on 01.08.2021 and remain available to customers until 01.12.2021 at 4pm. The Discount will expire on this date and time and will no longer be valid for use.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- Each discount code is only valid for one use per customer.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this promotion in whole or in part in the event that it is necessary to do so.
- The terms and conditions of this promotion do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any Veygo Insurance policy which may be purchased.
- Applications for insurance policies provided by the Promoter are subject to its normal terms and conditions including its underwriting criteria. The Promoter reserves the right to decline any application for any insurance policy at its absolute discretion and is not obliged to disclose any reason for rejection. In these cases the customer will not be eligible to receive the Discount.
- Any fraudulent activity or abuse relating to the receipt and use of the Discount may result in the forfeiture of the Discount and termination of the insurance policy.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.