Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to all UK residents aged 17 years or over.
2. The Promoter is EUI Limited (trading as Veygo) whose registered address is Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH (the “Promoter”).
3. Entrants agree that they will be contacted on facebook regarding the prize, should they win. They will then be asked for their contact details (either address or email) solely for the purpose of sending the prize. Therefore, any personal data provided to the Promoter will be used solely for sending the prize and in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
4. Employees of the Admiral Group of companies, their families, and anyone professionally connected with this promotion are not permitted to enter.
5. By entering this promotion participants are deemed to accept and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
• Prize details:
• There will be one winner who will win a £100 B&Q Voucher
6. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes for a prize of equal or greater value. This applies to the prize as whole or certain elements of it. The prize must be accepted as offered and there is no cash alternative.
7. This is a promotion that will be run through Veygo’s Facebook page.
8. Participants can enter the promotion by posting their answer under the Facebook competition post.
9. By undertaking the actions specified in paragraph 8 you will be automatically entered into the promotion.
10. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
11. Upon entering the promotion, participants are deemed to have given express permission to allow the Promoter to contact them if they win via a post on Facebook. All personal data will be deleted after 31st June 2019.
12. On submission of an answer, the participant who created the answer agrees to grant the Promoter a royalty-free, non-transferable licence to use that answer.
13. The promotion opens at 16th June 2019 (the “Opening Date”) and closes 24th June 2019 (the “Closing Date”).
14. The winners will be chosen from the comments by the Veygo team. Entries received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
15. The winners will then be required to contact the Promoter by sending a Facebook direct message (as appropriate) to the Promoter within 28 days of receiving the initial contact from the Promoter (the “28 Day Period”).
16. If no response is received from a winner, one further attempt will be made to contact the winner within the 28 Day Period. However, if the prize is not claimed within the 28 Day Period then the Promoter will select an alternative winner.
17. Participants will require access to the internet to enter the promotion. The Promoter shall not be liable for any technical or computer failures of any kind that limit or prevent any participant entering the promotion.
18. Entries that are incomplete, delayed, not received for whatever reason or not in accordance with the Promoter’s instructions may not be entered in the promotion.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failings, disruptions or cancellations caused to the prizes unless these are caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
20. Upon posting, participants are deemed to have provided their consent, to the Promoter, for the Promoter to post their name and comment on the facebook should they win a prize. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity relating to the promotion and consent to their names, regions and entries being used for these purposes by the Promoter. The winner agrees to share their name and county of residence with other participants if they request it.
21. Participants can request the winners’ names and county of residence any time after the closing date and before 31st June sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to Veygo Marketing, Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the promotion.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
24. These terms and conditions are to be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.