Terms and Conditions – NHS refund during COVID-19
NHS refund T&Cs
- The refund offer is open to UK residents aged 17 years or over who work for the NHS or any stated employer.
- This offer is open for policies of up to 30 days starting 19th March 2020 until 5th June 2020 or an earlier date if the promoter chooses to remove it.
- This offer is valid for Temporary Car Insurance only and does not apply to Learner Driver Insurance.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove or extend this offer at any time.
- The Promoter is EUI Limited (trading as Veygo) whose registered address is Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH (the “Promoter”).
- Participants agree they will send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of their staff badge. Veygo will refund 75% of the paid premium within 7 working days.
- Veygo reserve the right to refuse the refund and to void or cancel any policy if we are provided with false, exaggerated or misrepresented information, or false, altered, forged or stolen documents.
- By applying for the refund participants are deemed to accept and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Participants will require access to the internet to enter the promotion and to purchase a Veygo policy. The Promoter shall not be liable for any technical or computer failures of any kind that limit or prevent any participant entering the promotion.
- Entries that are incomplete, delayed, not received for whatever reason or not in accordance with the Promoter’s instructions may not be eligible for the discount.
- The refund offer is subject to Veygo’s standard underwriting criteria. Working for the specified employer does not guarantee an offer of cover.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failings, disruptions or cancellations caused to the offer unless these are caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.