Calm App Competition T&Cs
Terms and conditions
- Entry is open to all UK residents aged 17 years or over.
- The promoter is Able Insurance Limited (trading as Veygo) whose registered address is Floor 4, No.3, Capital Quarter, Cardiff, CF10 4BZ (the “Promoter”).
- Employees of the Admiral Group of companies, their families, and anyone professionally connected with this promotion are not permitted to enter.
- To enter this promotion, participants must be:
a. Following Veygo on the social media channel they enter the competition on
b. Have liked the post promoting the giveaway
c. Tell us on the post who has helped them learn to drive
- By entering this promotion participants are deemed to accept and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- 31 winners will be selected by the Veygo team. (Facebook 11 / Instagram 10 / TikTok 10)
- Prize details: 12 month subscription to a mindfulness app for each winner.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Calm, TikTok, Instagram or Facebook.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value. This applies to the prize as whole or certain elements of it. The prize must be accepted as offered and there is no cash alternative.
- This promotion will run via TikTok, Instagram and Facebook.
- The promotion opens at midday on 6th January 2022 (the ‘Opening date’) and closes at midnight on 31st January 2022 (the ‘closing date’). Entries received before the opening date or after the closing date will not be accepted.
- The winning participants will be announced on or before Friday 4th February 2022 by the Veygo, via direct message on the channel that the winner entered the competition on.
- The winner will be selected at random by someone not connected with Veygo or the competition.
- The winner must respond to the message to confirm they’re happy to receive the prize, and provide appropriate details, within 72 hours, or we reserve the right to pick another winner.
- Any personal data provided to the Promoter will be used solely for sending the prize and in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- Entrants will require access to the internet to enter the promotion. The Promoter shall not be liable for any technical or computer failures of any kind that limit or prevent any participant entering the promotion.
- Entries that are incomplete, delayed, not received for whatever reason or not in accordance with the Promoter’s instructions may not be entered in the promotion.
- Entries that contain content which is deemed by the Promoter, at its entire discretion, to be offensive, obscene, inappropriate, harmful, illegal or derogatory will not be entered in the promotion.
- The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity relating to the promotion and will be contacted directly to consent to their names, regions and entries being used for these purposes by the Promoter. The winner agrees to share their name and county of residence with other participants if they request it.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the promotion.
- We reserve the right to cancel this competition at any time for any reasonable reason and we will let people know clearly on our original posts highlighting the competition on TikTok, Instagram and Facebook.
- These terms and conditions are governed by UK law and are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of English and Welsh courts.