Terms & Conditions – National Storytelling Week
· The promoter is Able Insurance Services Limited (trading as Veygo) whose registered address is Tŷ Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH.
· Entry is open to all UK residents aged 17 years or over.
· Employees of the Admiral Group of companies, their families, and anyone professionally connected with this promotion are not permitted to enter.
· To enter this prize draw, participants must have submitted a story using the interactive form in email they received about Storytelling Week.
· Participants will be offered a chance to win one of two £100 Amazon vouchers. The prize must be accepted as offered and there is no cash alternative.
· This competition is not affiliated with Amazon.
· The prize draw opens on receipt of the email (sent on 23rd January 2024) and closes at 23:59 on 6th February 2024.
· Two winners will be chosen on 7th February 2024, after the closing date of 6th February 2024 by a random number generator.
· Winners will be contacted via the email address used to enter the competition and have 72 hours to respond. If we do not hear back within this time, the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner drawn.
· All communications with winners will take place via email.
· The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an equal or greater value. This applies to the whole prize or certain elements of it. The prize must be accepted as offered, there is no cash elements of it.
· Entrants will require access to the internet to enter the promotion. The Promoter shall not be liable for any technical or computer failures of any kind that limit or prevent any participant entering the promotion.
· Veygo reserves the right to use any story submitted as part of this competition along with the participants first name in future promotional activity.
· Veygo reserves the rights to edit any stories provided, including but not limited to, correcting grammar, deleting, or changing words to fit a word count in social media posts and any other promotional activity this story may be used for.
· Participants have the right to request the removal of content and upon request, all content will be removed within 72 hours.
· The terms and conditions of this promotion are as stated within this document and do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of Veygo motor policies which may be purchased. No other representations (written or verbal) shall apply.
· Entrants to the competition are deemed to accept and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
· Veygo is a trading name of Able Insurance Services Limited (Reg.no. 02890075). Able Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm reference number: 311649).
· These terms and conditions are to be governed by English and Welsh law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.