£50 Amazon Voucher.
- The £50 Amazon voucher promotion will be valid from the receipt of this email. The campaign will expire on 30/04/2023. The campaign will expire on this date and time and will no longer be valid for use.
- The promotion is to be capped at a maximum of 10 vouchers to be given away.
- Calls may be recorded for playback purposes.
- In order to be eligible to be selected to win a £50 Amazon voucher, participants must complete the necessary survey and complete the video chat.
- Eligible participants who complete the survey will be randomly selected to participate in the video chat.
- All participants must be 17 years and over and previously purchased with Veygo.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the voucher for a reward of equal or greater value. This applies to the reward as a whole or certain elements of it. The reward must be accepted as offered and there is no cash alternative. The voucher will be sent to the winners via email.
- Employees of the Admiral Group companies, and their families are not permitted to be involved in this promotion.
- Veygo reserves the right to disqualify participants immediately if any of the terms and conditions are breached.
- Amazon is not a sponsor of this promotion. Gift cards can be redeemed at Amazon.co.uk. Amazon.co.uk e-vouchers may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in their online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. The gift cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Neither Amazon.co.uk or Able Limited are responsible if an e-voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. Gift vouchers are issued by Amazon EU S.a.r.l All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. Affiliates.
- The terms and conditions of this promotion do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any Veygo Insurance policy which may be purchased.
- Veygo is a trading name of Able Insurance Services Limited. Able Insurance Services Limited is registered in England and Wales at Tŷ Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH (Reg. No. 02890075). Able Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm reference number: 311649).
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- By entering the competition/Prize draw with Veygo, you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
- Participants will require internet to enter this competition. The promoter will not be liable for any technical
or computer failures of any kind that limit participants from entering the competition/prize draw.
- Veygo reserves the right to record the data received from for its market research purposes in accordance with
their privacy and security policy; https://www.veygo.com/privacy-policy/
- Data will be used for research purposes in the development of new products and services. All personal data in this survey such as email addresses will be deleted by us 90 days after the end of the survey, excluding aggregated and anonymised data. Veygo reserves the right to end the survey when they see fit.