Failed driving test competition T&Cs
Terms and conditions
- Entry is open to all UK residents aged 17 years or over.
- The promoter is Able Insurance Limited (trading as Veygo) whose registered address is Floor 4, No.3, Capital Quarter, Cardiff, CF10 4BZ (the “Promoter”).
- Employees of the Admiral Group of companies, their families, and anyone professionally connected with this promotion are not permitted to enter.
- To enter this promotion, participants must comment on the Promoter’s designated competition post stating their unique experience or a friend/family’s experience during their driving test that caused them to fail.
- By entering this promotion participants are deemed to accept and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Up to 9 winners will be selected by an independent judge.
- Prize details: £30 Restaurant Choice Gift Card for every story selected to be used in the article ‘Ridiculous ways people have failed their driving test’.
- The giftcard company, restaurants and Facebook are not sponsors of this competition.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value. This applies to the prize as whole or certain elements of it. The prize must be accepted as offered and there is no cash alternative.
- This promotion will run via Facebook.
- The promotion opens on 7th July 2021 (the ‘Opening date’) and closes at midday on 20th July 2021 (the ‘closing date’). Entries received before the opening date or after the closing date will not be accepted.
- The winning participants will be announced on 2nd August 2021 by the Promoter by commenting on the original Facebook competition post.
- The winners will be required to contact the Promoter by sending a Facebook message to claim their prize. Upon receipt of a message from the selected winners, the Promoter will request their contact details (either address or email) solely for the purposes of sending the prize.
- Any personal data provided to the Promoter will be used solely for sending the prize and in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of English and Welsh courts