Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is defined by full completion of the survey
2. Entry into this promotion is open to all UK residents aged 17 years or over.
3. The Promoter is EUI Limited (trading as Veygo) whose registered address is Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH (the “Promoter”).
4. Employees of the Admiral Group of companies, their families, and anyone professionally connected with this promotion are not permitted to enter.
5. By entering this promotion participants are deemed to accept and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
• Prize details:
• There will be one winner who will win a £100 Amazon voucher
6. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes for a prize of equal or greater value. This applies to the prize as whole or certain elements of it. The prize must be accepted as offered and there is no cash alternative.
7. By undertaking the actions specified in point 1 you will be automatically entered into this promotion.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
9. The promotion opens on 6th June 2019 (the “Opening Date”) and closes 14th June 2019 (the “Closing Date”).
10. The winner will be chosen at random by the Veygo team and contacted via email. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
11. The winners will then be required to contact the Promoter by sending an email message (as appropriate) to the Promoter within 28 days of receiving the initial contact from the Promoter (the “28 Day Period”).
12. If no response is received from a winner, one further attempt will be made to contact the winner within the 28 Day Period. However, if the prize is not claimed within the 28 Day Period then the Promoter will select an alternative winner.
13. Participants will require access to the internet to enter the promotion. The Promoter shall not be liable for any technical or computer failures of any kind that limit or prevent any participant entering the promotion.
14. Entries that are incomplete, delayed, not received for whatever reason or not in accordance with the Promoter’s instructions may not be entered in the promotion.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failings, disruptions, or cancellations caused to the prize unless they are caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
16. Upon responding, participants are deemed to have provided their consent for the data to be used internally by the Veygo team. This will not be shared with any third party.
17. Participants can request the winners’ names and couty of residence any time after the closing date and before 31st July 2019 by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to Veygo Marketing, Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH
18. The Promoter#s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the promotion.
19. These terms and conditions are to be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.